Thursday, September 13, 2012

No BBall and a Crappy Run!


13 Sep 12

Basketball Day!  DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!  The baby would not let me leave this morning.  Every time I got up to leave, she would start crying and get really upset.  So I decided she needed me a little more than I needed to play pick up basketball with a bunch of old guys.

CFE at Lunch

At least I attempted.  My GPS watch died so my plan of short intervals was shot.  I decided to just run hard for a while.  This was one of the most disappointing runs I've had in a long time.  I was running good for about 2 miles, and then I just ran out of energy.  I wasn't overheating, I wasn't breathing that hard, hell, I wasn't even that tired!  I just ran out of gas.  Ended up doing a 5k, no idea the time, about 30 min.  I walked probably half the last mile.  I just didn't feel like running.  UGH!!

I think I'll take Squirm on a run to the park and see if I can get some jumps on tape, later this afternoon.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment