Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2nd Two-a-day

18 Sep 12

AM:

Running Workout
8 x 1 min on/1 min off
Had to do it on a treadmill, and set it at 11 mph (which is about 6 min/mi).  Pretty good sweat.  Not sure on the distances but it was a good run.

PM:

Basketball Day!!  Played with some kids up here at Langley.  I wasn't shooting that good, but it's easy to score and get open looks when you know how to actually play basketball.  I was easily the least athletic person on the court, but I stilled scored at least 4 points every game and had several rebounds and assists because I understand positioning and I actually pay attention to the ball off the rim.  Some of those kids would be amazing basketball players if they didn't waste energy on unnecessary moves, spins, jumps, whatever.  Anyhow, I kind of rolled my right ankle a bit, but I think it'll be ok.

I was jumping pretty weak because my legs were completely smoked from the squats yesterday and the intervals this morning.  Still getting a couple of inches above the rim but just felt sluggish.  Anyhow, gonna ice and since tomorrow is upper body, should be able to rest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment