Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Basketball Today

11 Sep 12

Basketball Day!!! It was great to have our group back playing. I played pretty good, and shot pretty well. I did a couple of jumps between games and was getting up ok. The flooring is terrible for jumping, it's that rubber tile crap that the ball barely bounces off it. Anyhow, it was fun and we played several games and got a good sweat in before work. I'm going to run intervals at lunch and maybe do a quick WOD, we'll see. Update to follow.

Lunch CFE

Warmup: 3 min jog

Workout: 3 x 1/2 mi with 2 min rest
Rd 1: 3:12 (6:25 min/mi)
Rd 2: 3:28 (6:56 min/mi)
Rd 3: 3:39 (7:19 min/mi)

Fell off hard. I can't believe I dropped almost 30s from the first to the last. Whatever, at least I got the run in. Beautiful day!!! I love living in the South!

No comments:

Post a Comment