Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Annual Tour Workouts! Welcome to Langley.

16 Sep 12

Rest day and Travel to Langley AFB for Annual Tour.  Get to play Air Force for two weeks!  Gonna try to get in 2-a-days while I'm here and have the time.  Also trying to do a severe diet cleanse.  I'll let yall know how it goes.

17 Sep 12

AM:  RED HORSE PT Program
I am in charge of our Supplemental PT Program to get folks to pass the PT test.  It's frustrating because I want to do a lot of things that they are not physically able to do.  I really have to ease them into it and then push them after they see they can accomplish something.

PU/SU Development
EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute)
10 rounds of 15 pushups
10 rounds of 15 situps
Total=150 pushups/situps in 20 minutes
Pretty good little workout. 

PM: Heavy Lower Day
Squat - Work up to heavy set of 3
45 x 8
135 x 8 (front squat)
185 x 5
225 x 5
255 x 5
275 x 3
275 x 3
My form was starting to break down a little and I decided to call it after the second set of 275.  My depth wasn't that good on the second one.

DB Split Squats w/ 35s
3 x 6ea
I suck at unilateral stuff.  Need a lot of work.  Gotta love them weaknesses.

GHR
3 x 12
These are always tough, but getting better.
The gym was super crowded so I called it a day.  I think I'm going to add so Oly work before this workout from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment