Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Squat attempt

28 Aug 12

Two workouts, in two days!  Closer to 3 on 1 off.  I think that might work a little better for me.  Shorter intense workouts, more often.  That way I don't have a boat load of recovery after a workout.  Anyhow, did some more Outlaw this morning:

BB Gymnastics

High Block Snatch
5 x 2 @ 65# Rest=60s
Felt good.  Weight was a little light, but still working on the movement.  Got some on video, I'll post them after I have a look.

High Block Clean
5 x 2 @ 115# Rest=60s
Good weight.  I was really trying to catch low.  It will take some time.

Strength
4 x 5 - 135, 155, 185, 205
Felt pretty good.  My back started getting pretty tight by the 4th set so I decided to stop there.  Wanted to get to 215, but whatever.  My depth was good though.

I got some good video of my workout, I'll edit it and put it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment