Friday, August 17, 2012

Another day of rest, UGH!

Good Morning.  Normally I'd be hitting it hard in good ole Gym De Hose B (my garage actually), but today I'm sitting at my computer watching Lost reruns on Netflix.  Anyhow, I've got a few more days of this before I start back again on Monday.  I hate resting but I know that at my age it is just as, if not more, important than working out.  My body is injured and I have to let it heal.  It's not all bad I guess.  Haven't watched Lost in a while.  Also, I will be able to reset all my lifts and really concentrate on making gains with proper form.  I've always let my ego really drive me adding weight, but very few of my maxes are true maxes in my opinion.

So that's it for today, just another depressing day of no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment