Tuesday, August 21, 2012

21 Aug 12 - Workout

21 Aug 12

I did some jumps before my run.  I did about 10 jumps and was getting my whole hand above the rim every time.  I got to my second knuckles when I jumped with both hands.  I'll try to get some on video next time.  Anyhow, got in a good run.

CFE Run

Warmup: 5 min jog

Run: 5:00 on/2:30 off/6:00 on/3:00 off/7:00 on
I did all of them at 8.5 mi/hr so that means I got .71 mi, .85 mi, and 1 mi on the last one.  Not bad.

Cooldown: walk for a few minutes

Good workout.

3 comments:

  1. if you get your whole hand above the rim, you are high enough to dunk 1 handed! do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interval running will help with your vertical a lot. The endurance you get from it will also help you achieve some of your other fitness goals. i hope your marathon goal goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like if you're not their yet you are awfully close to dunking the ball. If' you are getting that high you should at least be able to get it off a bounce. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete