Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

2.14.14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Back/Bi Day

Pullups - 4 x 5 - Strict
A little kipping but more to get my shoulder positioned than momentum.

Bentover BB Row - 4 x 10 - 95#
Tried to go slow and take out swing. Probably a little light though.

Close Grip Pulldown - 3 x 10 - 70#/80#/90#
Need to add a little more weight.

1 Arm DB Row - 3 x 10ea - 60#
Felt good, a little heavier next time.

Straight Arm Pull - 5 x 10 - 40#
Actually pretty tough, but I can add some weight next time.

BB Curl - 4 x 10 - 45#/55#/65#/75#
Last set was tough, I'll start at 55 next time.

Incline DB Curl - 4 x 10 - 20# ea
A little light but still felt good.

Spider Curl/Hammer Curls - 2 x ME - 20# ea
Got 10 reps for each exercise on both rounds. Need a little more weight, but I'll stick with this next time and get 15, then add weight.

Skipped the calves portion because of my current jumping program. I will go for a jog at lunch and get a few max effort jumps. I might record some of them and see where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment