Monday, January 20, 2014

Concrete Legs Day, UGH!

1.20.2014

WU1: Warm-up

30 Lunges
20 Jump Squats (No BB)
10 Jump Lunges
I felt really heavy during the jumps. It was like my legs were concrete.

-then-

5 Rounds NOT for Time: w/ a VERY Light Kettlebell:
5 KB Swings
1 Walkout Into 3 Push Ups - Walk Back Up and Squeeze core into Extensions

STR: Front Squat (15 Minutes to Build to a Heavy 3 Rep)
135/155/175/185/195/215 (f)
Didn't have it today. Not really sure why.

FIT: Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
10 Minute AMRAP:
5 Pull Ups (No Bands)
10 Push Ups
15 Air Squats
*Score is Rounds + Reps
10 rds + 8 reps
ehhh, not terrible. Should have gotten more, need to work on my conditioning more.


Nutrition Side Note:  I need to find a nutrition program that works for me.  I am not trying to lose any weight, just clean up a bit.  I also need to figure out a better way to eat healthy in the allotted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment