Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Headed to Houma!


6 Nov 12

Basketball Day!!!  We actually had 11 today!!!  We played 3 or 4 full court games.  I played pretty good, didn't shoot great but pretty good.  I was missing shots i normally hit and hitting shots I thought I had no chance with.  Anyhow, it was a great run.  I also just hopped up and hung on the rim with two hands 4 or 5 times randomly.  It wasn't even hard, just one or two steps and boom, I was up there!  I think the Olympic Lifting and the strength training are definitely paying off, because I'm doing about 0 plyos!

I'm going to be in Houma, LA for a few days, and I've already lined up some pretty cool places to workout.  Going to two CF classes at one of the local boxes, and going to a kickboxing (San Shou) class thursday night!  I'm really excited.  I haven't been to a martial arts class in a long time and I'm excited to see how my increases in strength have helped my striking!  STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment