Monday, March 4, 2013

Back from being sick

4 Mar 13

First workout back after two weeks of being sick. Man, I have no energy! I was smoked quick!

@ Lightning Crossfit on Eglin AFB

Warmup
500 m row
3 rds
10 squats
10 Hand Release Pushups
10 Lunges

Squat Cleans
8 rds of 2 emom @ 85% 1RM
Used 155, felt pretty good, concentrate on getting in a deep squat, also got a few pointers about shrugging the weight up and not swinging it out.

WOD
12 min AMRAP
8 Ring Dips
10 KBS @ 32 kgs (72#)
12 Box Jumps 24"
Did 3 rds as RX'd then had to drop weight on KBS to 20 kgs and got 2 more rounds.

Cash out
30 GHD Situps

Good workout but I felt pretty bad the entire time. Just had no energy. The box jumps and KBS really took it out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete