Thursday, February 27, 2014

Additional work

2.26.14 (cont.)
Lunch Time Work


1 Leg Vertical Jumps - 3 x 5 ea
Felt better than last time.


Depth Jumps - 5 x 5 - 18" bench
Felt really good on a few. Could tell when I found the sweat spot and when I spent too much time on the ground.


5 Hop - 5 x 1
Max distance was about 42' (14 steps). Better than 1 step more than last time!


Speed Work
Falling Starts - 4 x 10 yd
Pushup Starts - 4 x 10 yd
Was supposed to do 4 x 40 yds buildups, but it was raining and cold so I decided to forgo them.


2.27.14


Basketball Day!!! Played 3 games this morning. Pretty good games. We were a little outmatched but we held our own. I played pretty good, shot the ball ok, but didn't try to penetrate too much. My legs are still sore!! Felt good after playing, but still tender. Ugh, I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment